The Dry-Disconnect Coupling that Works|
|Epsilon dry-disconnect couplings
let you safely connect and disconnect flexible hoses in chemical transfers
and batch processing.
- Less than 0.2 ml fluid loss on disconnect (2" size)
- Unrestricted high flow in either direction
- Operating pressures up to 300 psig (600 psig in 1" size)
- Five independent and redundant mechanical interlocks prevent accidental spillage
How to justify your investment in EPSILON couplings
EPSILON couplings provide an
increase in process yields because the product can not escape.
Additional significant economic benefits can be achieved because the EPSILON dry-diconnect coupling system:
- Eliminates the cost, installation and maintenance of abatement equipment
- Reduces the need for costly personal protection gear
- Eliminates chemical waste incineration and disposal costs (waste management)
- Reduces liability exposure, loss time and worker comp claims
- Lowers insurance rates
- Provides faster connection for improved up-time
- Eliminates process downtime
- Helps maintain
compliance with the Clean Air Act Amendment's Hazardous Organic NESHAP (HON)
emissions requirements for virtually all solvents.
|Take me to the